Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Final Touches

Leading up to the market we have been thinking about all the little details that are going to make our stall an engaging and relaxing experience for people. We have each been gathering and creating things to contribute. 

I have collected iced tea bottles and used them as vases to hold fake flower arrangements. I think this will act as a nice centre piece for our craft table and just add that little something extra which will help to create a nice aesthetic and vibe. I have also decorated paper cups with our stall title 'Quilt for a Cause', each in a different font, to help create the sense that our stall is about hand-made construction, creativity and uniqueness. I have been helping to collect things to contribute to our hot drink table such as raspberry and strawberry tea, lemon ginger tea, hot chocolate and chai latte sachets, and also a tea pot. We want people to be able to select from a range of hot drinks in order to attract and welcome people to our stall, as well as make their experience enjoyable. Hot drinks are also something that we are able to enjoy during our market as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment